We are looking for an experienced, highly enthusiastic General Manager to oversee, manage and grow our organization’s business operations. The General Manager will provide leadership with overall responsibility for production, pricing, planning, shipping/receiving, purchasing and quality in the semiconductor test probe manufacturing industry.
You will be expected to maintain control over this diverse business operation, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. As the General Manager, you will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the President.
If you are familiar with the test probe and semiconductor industry, have excellent people skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic, we’d like to meet you. Our customers are located in North America, Asia and Europe.
- Oversee daily operations of the company, both internally and with our customers and suppliers
- Ensure all operations functions deliver to customer expectations by meeting and improving quality, cost and delivery metrics
- Manage planning and supply chain to support on-time deliveries, production ramp, cost reductions and inventory management
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Communicate on a regular basis with the President in all matters of importance, including writing reports as needed
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Manage and grow relationships with existing customers
- Previous experience leading operations functions within a high-tech industry leader and preferably in the test probe manufacturing business
- Ability to communicate and with a diverse supply and customer base
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to negotiate, communicate and listen
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to work with minimal instructions
- BS/BA in Engineering or Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of professional and progressive employee management experience
Job Type: Full-time